District 53 Communities
Got a question? With more than 210,000 voters, the District 53 Community Discussion Forums at forum.dekkerforcongress.com are a great resource for both new and experienced campaign workers. Ask your toughest questions the community is waiting to see what you'll do with DekkerForCongress.com site.
District 53 Communities include:
- Part of La Jolla
- La Jolla Village
- University City
- Part of Pacific Beach
- Mission Beach
- Ocean Beach
- Sunset Cliffs
- Point Loma Heights
- La Playa
- Loma Portal
- Midway District
- Old Town
- Mission Hills
- University Heights
- North Park
- Normal Heights
- Mission Valley (West and East)
- Imperial Heights
- Imperial Beach
- Downtown (Harborview, Park West, Balboa Park, Cortez, Core-Columbia, Marina, Horton Plaza, Gaslamp, Center City East, Golden Hill, Sherman Heights, Grant Hill, Stockton, Barrio Logan, Logan Heights, Memorial)
- Bay Park
- City Heights (East and West)
- Clairemont Mesa (East and West)
- College Area
- Lemon Grove
- Linda Vista
- Mountain View
- Oak Park
- and other local communities (La Presa, Middleton, South Park/Golden Hill, University City, Uptown)
Here is a list of the zip codes (and partial zip codes) within the 53rd District:
Do you want to show off your new Dekker For Congress Web site? Visit the Site ShowcaseÂ section of our forum.
Do you want to contribute?
If you think working with DekkerForCongress.com is fun, wait until you start working on it. We're passionate about helping DekkerForCongress.com voters become contributors. There are many ways you can help DekkerForCongress.com's development:
- Submit news about District 53 Communities. We syndicate District 53 Communities-related news on news.DekkerForCongress.com. If you have District 53 Community news that you would like to share with the community, find out how to get connected here.
- Report bugs and request features in our trackers. Please read Reporting Bugs, for details on how we like our bug reports served up
- Submit patches for new and/or fixed behaviour. Please read Submitting Patches, for details on how to submit a patch.
- Join the developer forums and share your ideas for how to improve Joomla. We're always open to suggestions, although we're likely to be sceptical of large-scale suggestions without some code to back it up.
- Join any of the Dekker For Congress Working Groups and bring your personal expertise to the District 53 Communities.
These are just a few ways you can contribute. See Contribute to Dekker For Congress for many more ways.